We hope that you and your loved ones have remained safe and will continue to stay safe and keep well as we continue the fight against COVID-19.
In accordance with the Government's phased reopening of businesses, we will reopen our Warrens office on Monday May 4th. Our River Road office will remain temporarily cloded until further notice but as we have been during the lockdown, our team members are available by phone or email.
Please note the following regarding the reopening of our Warrens office:
Our opening Hours are 8:30am to 4:00pm.
We are happy to receive customers on your assigned shopping and banking days as per the Surname Alphabet System put in place by the Government which remains in effect. Our office will remian closed on Saturday and Sundays.
We encourage you to continue to do business with us online and over the phone where possible.
Please see below for additional details:
|Monday||Surnames A, B, G, H, I, J & K|
|Tuesday||Senior citizens, Differently Abled Customers (Fast Track system will be in place) AND Surnames L, M, N, O, P, Q & R|
|Wednesday||Surnames C, D, E, F, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y & Z|
|Thursday||Surnames G, H, I, J, K & Essential Workers|
|Friday||Surnames A, B, L, M, N, O, P, Q & R|
Measures in place to protect all or us from the spread of COVID-19:
- The number of team members in our office has been reduced.
- All visitor to our office and team members will be required to wear a cloth face mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use by our customers and team members.
- Physical distancing requirement of 6 feet will be observed and the number of persons in our office will be limited. Our team members will direct your accordingly.
- Our office and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
AutoMate & HomeMate Emergency Response
Our AutoMate service will operate from 6am to 6pm and our HomeMate service remains suspended until further notice.
Our Field Represntatives will be provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer and our response Vehichles will also undergo frequent cleaning and sanitizing.
We remain committed to the health,safety and well-being of our staff members and customers.We will get through this and we will rebound.Stay well.